Thursday, December 20, 2007

This is why I went home...

At 2:30am I was woken up. I tried to go back to sleep and just had this thought...bathroom. Finally it hit me. Yesterday, I had to make some important copies for work. So I made them and forgot to deliver the originals.

So I left my office a second time with them in hand.

I decided to make a quick stop to the ladies room and there were a lot of women there who are not with our company. So instead of leaving the papers on the counter, I brought them in with me. They are tiny stalls so I shoved them in where the toilet seat covers are and did my thing.

I left the ladies room and went back to work.

I never got the documents out of the seat cover thing.

It's bad enough explaining how I lost them HERE.

Imagine telling my boss. As I was explaining, he got so flustered and uncomfortable, it made the entire situation worse.

It was the walk of shame.

5 comments:

Elise said...

Thats so funny! Take advantage of the situation... Making your boss uncomfortable and flustered will make him less angry and more embarrassed. Besides its more interesting than leaving them or your desk! xx

A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...

Lol, he wasn't mad at me - you're right - he was too uncomfortable.

:D

maddie said...

ooh! that is the worst when you wake up in the middle of the night remembering something like that. happens to me all the time! glad your boss wasn't mad! :)

fu said...

couldn't you have balanced them on your head? c'mon thnk out of the box, be proactive and all those other corporate type word things.

A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...

I suppose I could have balanced them on my head, but I REALLY loathe making copies for anyone. It's my old secretarial days. I just become bitter and wanted to throw in the shredder. I think that is why I lost them. Part of me WANTED them to go away.