1. I bought the girl plastic crap. Plastic crap is stuff that kids think is interesting and an hour after using it, it's never touched again. Stupid i-dog.
2. After buying the plastic crap I realized she needs an mp3 player. I can't find a refurbished shuffle so now I'm off to searching for an easy to use, cheap, and non Disney mp3.
3. The boy's flute. I'm still hurting over a 2,000 dollar Christmas. I keep telling myself it's 2 Christmases and one birthday...but STILL it's tough to swallow.
4. I have no tree. I feel like I'm a slacker. Am I the only mom who has a subcompact? Who doesn't live to set up a nativity scene or what to hang lights (I keep thinking there are SPIDERS in the shrubs).
5. Holiday pictures. I normally take them and make a card. It's stinkin' adorable. But I haven't been able to pin down 3-4 hours with both kids. And the clock is ticking!
6. The girl's other present needs batteries and an SD card. Not tragic, just another thing for the list.
7. I have one sort of sexy fun dress and two parties in a row. I do not want to go shopping again. I guess at one of them I'll just have to not look sexy-fun. Again not tragic, just stating the facts.
8. I have to go in the garage. Another spider habitat. And pull out holiday decorations. And replace items that are broken. I just can't bare to think of the lights. I hate dealing with lights.
9. Getting the tree in the house. Getting it in and straight is something that makes me cry for the father in "A Christmas Story".
10. Wrapping gifts. I wish I grew up where Santa just threw the toys on the floor. Instead, I come from wrapping paper stock. While I hate wrapping, I can't break from tradition.
11. Come on...a wii? I know. Every year, I need to want something impossible.