Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Quiz Results

My girlfriend keeps me in the loop by sending my lots of forwarded emails. I rarely ever take the quizzes, but this simple file was interesting - it must be old to be in excel...anyway here are the results of my personality quiz. It could be anyone right? I mean loves abstract and reality...is there anything else? :P

* Abstract thoughts
* Loves reality and abstract
* Intelligent and clever
* Changing personality
* Temperamental
* Quiet, shy and humble
* Low self esteem
* Honest and loyal
* Determined to reach goals
* Loves freedom
* Rebellious when restricted
* Loves aggressiveness
* Too sensitive and easily hurt
* Showing anger easily
* Dislike unnecessary things
* Loves making friends but rarely shows it
* Daring and stubborn
* Ambitious
* Realizing dreams and hopes
* Sharp
* Loves entertainment and leisure
* Romantic on the inside not outside

4 comments:

fu said...

you should never post a list of your personality traits. Some unscrupulous person might take advantage of you. Especially the low self asteem thing. By the way, you're picture is very beautiful. can I borrow a $1000?

A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...

Lol - it I think is only an Aquarious thing. The test only had one question. I think it's funny how it can apply to anyone.

Oh yeah, sweetie, the check is in the mail.

A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...

Hey Ted Dear - I have a question - I posted 2 comments on your blog today and both don't show - I noticed this seceral times on other blogs. Do you have any idea why?

fu said...

i didn't get see but sometimes they just get eaten by shit blogger. i'll look in my, To be published list. someimes there's stuff in there that I missed. I'm sure your comments would have made my day.