Monday, October 8, 2007

***PSA***

Edward Lewis: A buffet of safety?
Vivian: I'm a safety girl.

Every woman needs a powerful one. They come in small packages and different voltages, run on batteries, and are faithful - always right there when you're in a tight spot.

Get your mind out of the gutter and stop at Pep Boys for a portable air compressor. The best 29.95 you can spend. Try and find a higher PSI so it works faster. In the past three years I've used it about 15 times. No need for me to call AAA - I'll save that call for a true emergency. A flat tire is something I can handle in heels and a short skirt in a few short minutes.

I've used them on bikes, jogging strollers, my car, friends cars and stranger's cars in the Target parking lot. It's way less scary than trying to jump start a battery.

****End of PSA****

No comments: