Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October is Just Crazy!

It's the last night of the month. My little Captain Hook is dressed and eagerly awaiting an audience - she lives for being theatrical. With three Halloween events tonight, she will have enough candy (and attention) to last the rest of her life. The boy has decided to "not do Halloween", but I am sure as soon as he gets home, he will have plans of his own.

I am planning our San Francisco trip this month. If anyone who reads this has any unique must see and do advice, I'd LOVE it. I'll be taking Bart into The City one day and another day I'll be driving in (wish me luck here - last year in Haight-Ashbury I had to ask a guy on the street to parallel park for me-completely embarrassing as a small crowd had gathered). I really am a trusting person.

I am considering doing a cave excursion near Gold Country. I really enjoy visiting caves and haven't been since I was a little girl. You would think my claustrophobia would kick in, but it's different when you're "exploring".

We have an offer to go to Placerville and it's such a fun holiday event. But I'm also thinking an afternoon of nothing before the drive home would be good too.

So please leave me suggestions! I like to leave no stone unturned and I'm not afraid to take on a fun and exciting challenge.

1 comment:

Moooooog35 said...

I hear the bath houses are nice.

Enjoy!