Friday, October 12, 2007

Once again, I'm in love!

Last night was episode 2 of Grey's Anatomy (for those who are not into tv,
it's a soap opera that takes place in a hospital and it's on at night). I
have this crazy, school girl crush on Patrick Dempsey. I swear if he
were in the same room I would walk into a wall and not even notice.

I totally understand the the Dutch reporter who handcuffed herself to Hugh Grant
(my other fantasy man who has cleverness and a perpetual smirk).

If given the opportunity, I would too.

What is it about men (real and pretend) who are incredibly smart and handsome (who
know they are incredibly smart and handsome) and who tell lies and smile at
the same time that make me incredibly giggly, blush and clumsy ? How
immature am I that a television actor gets to me? I don't want to avoid
it though, it's a fun and happy feeling. Everyone should have a crush.

So for all those fallen from grace women out there, I'm going to let you
know I will be on pins and needles waiting for Enchanted to come out next month.
That will be me in VIP seats and sneaking in chocolate to see Mr.
Weakens My Knees at the ElCapitan opening weekend.

Oh, I might bring a kid with me too...but that's only because then I have more pockets for chocolate.

4 comments:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

eh, i would handcuff myself to dr mcdreamy but not to hugh grant. i still cant forget how he was with that prostitute forever ago.

Moooooog35 said...

More pockets for chocolate, eh?

So you said you'd "do anything for chocolate."

Please keep a lookout for the year's supply of Hershey bars I'm sending your way.

A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...

See, that's because I'm old enough to have seen him walk across the stage and admit he was an ass, smile, smirk, and once again he was on my lust list. *swoon*

A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...

Yum! chocolate-y delicious!