Monday, March 3, 2008

When terrible things happen to good people...

for those who know me personally, can you just throw a prayer for my daughter's Godmother's family? These are the most wonderful people I have ever been honored to know and things are pretty dark right now. This is the family that showed me how siblings never need to fight or argue, parents are always there for their kids at 1,17,35...well, forever!

I've never known a family that was so close that the kids never tease or fight each other. They don't have an unkind bone in their body. For them to have to go through this is painful for me to even think about. My heart really hurts for them. So please say a prayer for them and keep them in your thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are in my thoughts.

Sometimes life just isn't fair.

A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...

Thank you. Yes, life isn't fair.