Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I haven't fallen off the Earth!

Daylight Saving just kills me. I miss AZ - it's sane and refuses all time changes. I'll just run through my week before I see what I've been missing on everyone's blogs.

  • got the girl her first ever library card
  • went to Orange and decided antiquing smells bad and Watson's Drugstore is a bad restaurant
  • there are weird men wearing tiny white shorts in Orange selling milk (I'll put up a pic)
  • the boy asked girl advice. :O
  • I found a one of a kind book and have been emailing the author's husband (she passed away a couple years ago). It's a pretty amazing find - not super valuable I think, but it's the only one I can find on the internet hardbound.
  • I've read a book (This is BIG for me. After my mom died I've had a hard time reading. It makes me miss her so I avoid it, but every once in awhile I'll find a book and not be able to put it down.)
  • I grocery shopped. And cooked. It doesn't sound big, but I was down to water and a million condiments.
  • did the girl's charity webpage (thank goodness schools use the internet, it makes fundraisers a little less painful.
  • planting! I'm checking craigslist and freecycle for more containers. I'd love a big garden and only have a patch of earth on the ground. Containers make it possible.
  • work is workfilled. I don't really appreciate being busy. I like quiet time.

No comments: