Thursday, May 22, 2008

Road trip!

A change of scenery is a good way to get out of a funk (for those suggestions over the past week I have bought 4 pair of shoes and two bottles of perfume and 2 new nail polishes (Trust Fund Baby for my hands and Hot Tamale for the toes); shopping is not my cure, lol).

So a road trip it is! My great auntie is having a party and we are invited, I'm am positive it will be fab.

Right now I have a bit of nerves, here in So Cal Big Bear got snow, Orange got hail and roads are flooding, so do keep happy thoughts that I have an easy six hour drive. Just 6 months from now and the boy can get a permit to help out. Maybe... I just need to get out there and see the road and just do it.

I am now selecting my wardrobe and jewelry. Sheesh, I haven't worn jewelry in a couple years! I think I might be low maintenance. Or neglecting myself.

So hoping you all have a wondertastic long weekend. See you next week (unless something B.I.G. happens and I jump on grandma's laptop).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Joeprah said...

Hope the trip went well. I am just catching up on some reading. Peace!

Anonymous said...

Where are you girl?

Did you get lost?