- Lowe's for the girl to hammer and nail a Thanksgiving surprise. They gave her an apron, patch and her own safety goggles She is SO thrilled to build with real tools. If any tool savvy readers have suggestions on what Santa should get her aside from a hammer and nails. I'd love suggestions.
- Micheal's for her to make an autumn door hanger
- Lakeshore to make another craft
- Sakura Saku to split a salmon lunch with the girl
- Picked up the boy and went to the mall
- Had dinner at Ruby's
- Church, once again I loved the pastor's sermon. I feel like a better person for 15 minutes a week. I always think, this week I will be a better person, but then things go so fast during the week I find it's Sunday again, and I'm till just the same old person who is back to thinking they want to be a better person. I wish I was one of those people who are naturally good, kind, and godly. But I'm just not.
- Lunch at Flamebroiler
- Grocery shopping
- Baking cornbread for an event
- Baking a pumpkin spice cake for another event
- Cooking dinner (I know you were wondering if I ever eat at home) Grilled flank steak marinated in lemon juice, cilantro, jalapenos, diced roasted potatoes with onions and a Greek salad
- Clean up the house for the week and pack up school stuff for the girl.
I also didn't make it to a craft festival and *sob* I missed Brian Jacques. I really wanted to see him again, he is so funny and even more so, sounds quite incredibly sexy with his accent. I am distraught that I forgot about him.
And now the weekend is over. I will be at work tomorrow. Yay!