Friday, November 2, 2007

I Can't Stop Watching...Why?

Aside from Dr McDreamy being dreamy... I HATE the fact that I feel as messed up as Meredith. She has the perfect man in her life (and bed, lol) and she cannot let it be perfect. Fine, I get it. I really do get it. I can even forgive the character and call it a plot twist.

But what bothers me are the lines she says, that I have said or written. It is seriously so unsettling that I don't think I can watch anymore. It's bad enough to watch my own life in real life but to have to see scene's replayed on a screen really, really, sucks.

As Dr Grey says, "It's not about the sex, it's not. It's about that moment afterward, when the world stops. You just feel so safe. I'm not ready to give that up".

I suppose the therapeutic part of watching this weak, sad, pathetic situation is that you realize, the man has nothing to do with it. It's just a bunch of brain chemicals.

In a way, it's liberating.

1 comment:

Moooooog35 said...

I HATE it when people on television think and say the same things that you do.

This feeling of deja vu usually happens to me when I'm watching Dateline NBC and it's the "To Catch a Predator" episodes.

...methinks I've said too much.